Ocuate is on a mission to establish LTV as the new organizing principle of B2C companies.
Ocurate uses better data, mapping 260 million Americans' in-depth attitudinal and behavioral profiles, and a deep-learning-based framework of AI to predict lifetime at the individual level with unprecedented accuracy.
Ocurate technology allows its clients to take action on LTV at all stages of the customer life cycle to operationalize a profitable growth strategy by attracting and retaining the best, most enduring customers.
Ocurate is built on a set of five core values: Positive Work Environment, Empathy, Agora, Work & Life, and Growth
About the Role: Enterprise Account Executive
Does being the first salesperson at a category-creating software company excite you?
This role is the tip of the spear as Ocurate builds out its go-to-market team. You’ll work closely with Ocurate’s founding team to sell cutting-edge AI into a green field of accounts across North America.
- Generate net-new business in targeting eCommerce accounts
- Take a consultative approach to understand a prospect’s business and the potential for them to drive profitable growth by improving LTV:CAC ratio
- Go high-and-wide within organizations to understand the full scope of the opportunity (CEO, CFO, Marketing, Data Science, etc)
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Collaborate closely within Ocurate ecosystem (Data Science, Sales Development, Product, Legal, Advisors, and Marketing)
- Confidently articulate Ocurate's complex product offering as if you were a data scientist
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for someone smart and ambitious that wants to take something small and help turn it into something big.
Here are some of the requirements:
- 3+ years of experience selling AI or other technical SaaS solutions to the C Suite
- Worked at large company and start-up before for significant amount of time, successful (exceeding quota) at both
- Sold to consumer-facing companies
- Experience as the first (or one of the first) full-time salespeople at an early-stage SaaS/AI startup
- Managed sales cycles with disciplined frameworks such as MEDDIC, Force Management, STRONGMAN, or Challenger
- Strong executive presence and presentation experience (both in-person and over video calls)
- Working knowledge of CRM, Excel, and other productivity tools
- Creative and resourceful problem solver who takes ownership and pride in their work
- Empathetic and collaborative; can communicate across departments
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Great writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and requires some basic amount of guidance but can then delight in taking that guidance and over-delivering
- Based in the US, native English speaker