Ocuate is on a mission to establish LTV as the new organizing principle of B2C companies.
Ocurate uses better data, mapping 260 million Americans' in-depth attitudinal and behavioral profiles, and AI to predict lifetime value at the individual level with unprecedented accuracy.
Ocurate technology allows its clients to take action on LTV at all stages of the customer life cycle to operationalize a profitable growth strategy by attracting and retaining the best, most enduring customers.
Ocurate is built on a set of five core values: Positive Work Environment, Empathy, Agora, Work & Life, and Growth
ABOUT THE ROLE
Does being on the founding sales team at a category-creating software company excite you?
This role is the tip of the spear as Ocurate builds out its go-to-market team. You’ll work closely with Ocurate’s founders to sell cutting-edge AI into a green field of accounts across North America.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND CORE SKILLS INCLUDE
- Generate net-new business in target eCommerce accounts
- Partner with AEs to conduct market research and identify potential clients of Ocurate
- Creatively prospect into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, Linkedin, and other tactics
- Take a consultative approach to understand a prospect’s business and the potential for them to drive profitable growth by improving LTV:CAC ratio
- Go high-and-wide within organizations to understand the full scope of the opportunity (CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, CPO, etc)
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for someone smart and ambitious that wants to take something small and help turn it into something big.
- 1-3 years in an outbound customer-facing position (sales, support, or customer service)
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly activity goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well-qualified sales opportunities
- Working knowledge of CRM, Excel, GSuite, Slack, and other productivity tools
- Creative and resourceful problem solver who takes ownership and pride in their work
- Empathetic and collaborative; can listen & communicate across departments
- High attention to detail
- Great writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and requires some basic amount of guidance but can then delight into taking that guidance and over-delivering
- Based in the US, native English speaker
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote role in a fully remote company
- Competitive salaries, including base pay and equity-based compensation
- Flexible PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Reimbursement of monthly health care premiums (we do not offer employer-sponsored coverage at this time)
- Salary and equity range: $60K-$90K; ~0.1%